When it comes to weight loss many of are afraid to admit and are scared of the commitment and long term results. But when you are determined things can turn out differently. Weight loss requires your full attention, you have to control what you are putting in your body and it also requires discipline.
In this post we are taking a look at some of things you can do right now that will help shed some weight. When you look good you feel confident. So let’s get started.
12 Tips to lose weight easily
Fruits should be included as default part of your diet. They are rich in fiber and vitamins. They are also a good source of healthy sugar. They make the best snack when you want to grab something light to keep your energy levels up.
- Rich in Fiber – Good for you stomach and digestion system
- Makes up for good snack.
- Good source of sugar when you are craving something sweet.
- Fruits can also improve your immune system.
Park Far Away
This is a no brainer, When you have access fat it is important to take any chance possible to fight that.
- Park your vehicle far away in office so that you can use the time to walk
- It will help you burn extra calories which is a good thing
Say No to Fast Food
Fast foods have lot’s of calories with no nutritional value. They will just make you gain weight and also increase the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases.
- High on calories – low on nutrition
- Can increase the chances of diseases.
- Not good for children
- If you really want something to change your routine – try subway. It is relatively healthy than any other fast food chain.
Lots of Water.
Water is your friend and you should drink as much as possible. I have seen people go with just a glass of water the whole day. This isn’t good for your body. You can live without food for 5-6 days but without water you can’t survive more than 3 days.
- Drink atleast 3 liters of water.
- It helps with hydration and you feel energetic
- Helps your Kidney
- Decrease the chances of getting acne.
- Water also helps with blood pressure
Reduce your Diet
We are not asking your to starve yourself but just cutting back some meals can really affect your body.
- Reduce the size of your plate in half
- Eat slowly – It tricks our mind into thinking that we have eaten a lot
- Don’t snack all the time, If you are feeling hungry maybe grab some dry fruits.
Say Hello to Soups
I know many people aren’t the fan of soups but they are very healthy if prepared with nutrition in mind. They will keep you hydrated, rich in vitamins and other important stuff.
They also have vegetables and chicken which is another good thing for you.
- Gives you all round nutrition
- You body has to work less into breaking the nutrition.
Sleeping is very important, our body heals and grows and develops when we sleep. If you are not getting a good night’s sleep you will have tiredness, and laziness all day. It could also lead to other problems such as headaches, tension, blood pressure and depression.
- Sleeping is most important part of daily life.
- Always sleep minimum 6 hours.
Say no to Alcohol
Alcohol could be best if you are trying to gain some weight. But when it comes to loosing weight it is important to avoid it.
- It can lead to higher alcohol level
- Can damage your kidney
- It is just empty calories, and you also can’t keep track of how much your are consuming.
Fibre is very important for your body. If you suffer from bad digestion system, increasing the fiber intake can help you.
It is also helpful if you want to lose weight. There are fiber in many foods and there are snacks also which are rich in fiber.
Don’t sit for too long
You should make a habit to move.
- When you are in office make sure you are moving in every 1-2 hours.
- If you have standing desks in your office you should use that
- When using the phone you can use this time to walk and talk.
Giving up is easy
It is easy to give up when you are on the path to losing weight. Don’t forget to take a break and appreciate yourself.
- If you are feeling exhausted you should take a break.
Snack on Nuts and Seeds
There will come a time when you simply get hungry and want a snack. Nuts and seeds are the perfect snack.
So there you have it, some easy to do tips you can use if you want to start loosing weight. Did we miss something. Let us know in the comment section below.