How can I get fair and glowing skin naturally: When you go in front of someone, before you even talk, the other person looks at your skin. Your skin is the first mode of making an impression. A fair skin creates a lasting impression on others whereas a tanned skin can give a negative impression. You can however get a fair skin through some home remedies.
When you go out in sun, your skin gets exposed to harmful ultraviolet rays. Your body produces melanin in large quantities to prevent your skin from burning. When a large amount of melanin is released, your skin becomes dark since melanin is dark in color. This leads to skin tan. The dust and dirt also might have harmful effects on your skin. Hence you might lose fair skin.
You know what?
Human beings with fair skin experience increased vitamin D synthesis when compared to those with dark skin because fair skin can absorb more sunlight. And every part of your body, be it skeleton, brain or immune system, all require Vitamin D.
You can get fair skin from creams available in the market. But these products might have harmful chemicals that might damage your skin. They are expensive too. You can avoid all the cost and time by following some safe and natural home remedies.
How can I get fair and glowing skin naturally:
Below are the home remedies for fair skin:
- Yoghurt: You can just rub plain yoghurt on your skin and wash it off with lukewarm water after a few minutes. Do this daily for several weeks to notice the change.
- Turmeric Powder: You can mix 2 teaspoons of gram flour with ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mask on the dark region of your skin andwash it after 20 to 25 minutes. Then scrub off the dried mask and wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Gram Flour: You can mix some gram flour with a small amount of rose water to make a thick paste. Now apply this on the darkened region of your body. Leave it till the paste dries and wash it off with water.
- Oranges: You can mix 2 tablespoons of orange juice with a pinch of turmeric powder. Then apply this paste on the darkened region of your body before going to bed. The next morning you can wash it off. Do this daily to see better results.
- Honey: Honey is a bleaching agent that also acts as a moisturizing agent. You can apply honey to your face. After a few minutes wash it off with lukewarm water. This remedy will brighten your skin
- Papaya: Papaya has natural bleaching properties. Hence you can rub the inner part of the skin of papaya on your face. After it dries, wash your face with cold water.
Skin is a precious asset to a girl. She can look beautiful with a fair and glowing skin. If you have dark skin, you can get fair skin by following above home remedies.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9094630