How to avoid sleep while studying?
Exams are near and to get good grades, you decide to study for long hours. You decide that the best time to study is the night time, but you cannot stop yourself from sleeping while you are studying. (Especially in subjects like History, Science, OCM, Biology, etc.) These subjects are too boring to keep you awake. Then you feel the need to be awake to learn the subject. So, you are in a dilemma. Let me guide you how to avoid sleep by these dos and dont’s.
1. Eat an apple just before the time you are about to start your studies.
2. Drink tea or coffee, whichever you like before the same.
3. Do some kind of tough exercises that will make you alert and stop you from sleeping.
4. Try to concentrate.
5. If everything fails, study while walking. That is, take rounds of your bedroom and keep studying. (This is the sure shot way of driving away sleep)
6. Study in groups. This is also one of the best ways to keep you awake.
7. Drink as much fluid as you can. This is going to keep you awake.
1. Don’t drink milk before going to study. This is going to make you feel sleepy while studying.
2. Try to avoid as much as you can studying subjects other than Maths and Accounts at night. These subjects keep you interested.(OF COURSE if YOU take any interest).
3. Don’t eat a lot before studying. This makes you feel sleepy.
4. Don’t eat rice before starting studying. This, too, is going to make you doze.
How to avoid sleep while studying